- FEATURES: (1) #define expander.
- Learn what will happen to your code when all #define and #include directives are executed.
- (2) Easily insert pieces of C/C++ code.
- I am sure you have a piece of code that is migrating from project to project.
- Now you can insert your stuff with one mouse click! (3) ZIP your workspace with single mouse click.
- Sometimes developers want to backup project before making serious changes in the code in order to have an option to restore it later.
- Now you can active the project with one mouse click (4) Kill the process being debugged.
- Of cause you can do it pooching Ctrl+Shift+Esc, select the process in project list, and click End Process button.
- But you can do the same with single mouse click from Developer Studio! (5) Color pickerThis will show standard Choose Color dialog box, and insert selected color at current caret position as RGB (r, g, b) or 0x00RRGGBB etc.
- Also, you can drag Color Picker Tool to any window in order to pick it’s color.
- (6) Advanced #define tagsThe following items can be automatically inserted in the source file right before passing it into compiler.
- Original source file is not modified in any way, of cause: (+) build number (+) current source of header file name with or without extension (similar to __FILE__, but directory name is skipped).
- (+) current directory of source or header file (sometimes is useful for debugging program) (+) current system time and date (+) line number (advanced __LINE__ keyword) project’s .
- DSP file.
- (+) project’s main directory (that one with .
- DSP file) (+) project name (+) environment string (+) output of console application.
- You can make a console program that will prints some text that will be inserted in source code.
- (+) You can create a simple .
- DLL file that will manage all unknown tags!
Installer Size: 0.05 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Developer: SoftCab Inc
Download Links : MS Developer Studio AddIn 1.0.4639 + Activation Crack