- gExploreFTP is an app for Windows 7, Vista, and XP that lets you access your Google Docs files through any FTP client software.
- Just install and run gExploreFTP on your computer (or a network computer) and connect to it using your Google Docs login.
- It’s that easy.
- With gExploreFTP you can upload and download files in your Google Docs account through your FTP client.
- Now you can use Google Docs for backup applications, easy uploading and downloading, scripting, and more.
- All communication between gExploreFTP and Google Docs is performed over SSL.
- Because FTP is an unsecure protocol, it is recommended that gExploreFTP only be used locally or on a trusted network.
Installer Size: 1.00 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Mountain Fog, Inc.
Download Links : gExploreFTP 188.8.131.52 + Full Crack