- The Neo Calendar Library consists of three ActiveX Controls which are designed to replace the Month View and DT Picker controls that ships with VB.
- These controls are written from the scratch and supports many enhancements and much better appearances.
- The Date Picker Control in the Neo Calendar library is a better replacement for the DT Picker Control that ships with VB.
- It supports all feature supported by the DT Picker with many enhancements.
- The Date Picker Control in the NeoCalendarIII library is a better replacement for the DT Picker Control that ships with VB.
- It supports all feature supported by the DT Picker with many enhancements, and gives you complete control over its appearance.
- Take a simple example, if you are designing a Form with Controls with a Flat Appearance, you can’t use the DT Picker Control because it only has a 3D appearance.
- Then there is a huge .
- ocx file that must be shipped with your application if you use the DT Picker.
- The library also includes a Date range selector control, which allows the user to select a date range from 15 different options and returns the user selection as a complete SQL statement, or just an SQL criteria.
- All of the controls support excellent appearance, and a great set of functionality.
Installer Size: 0.90 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Developer: Neo Components
Download Links : NeoCalendarIII 3.0.0 Crack Patch