- The Palette – Melody Composing Tool is software that helps when composing melodies.
- The program uses the theory of composition and the theory of harmony.
- It operates by helping the composer to develop phrases, sentences, periods and motives.
- The methods of motive development include sequence, variation, motive inversion, repetition, extraction and new rhythm etc.
- All these terms are described in the Theory chapter of the program manual.
- The chapter describes the basics of harmony and composition theory.
- The program understands logic of functional motion and voice-leading rules and allows the composer to easily create the correct harmonic progressions.
- The program keeps the music within the limits of harmony and composition theory.
- It guarantees a properly constructed melody and backing.
- The full version of the program can export the created melody to a *.
- mid (midi) file consisting of three tracks: melody, chords and bass part.
- Any midi sequencer or style arranger can import these files to create a complete tune.
- The ‘Export to *.
- mid’ option is disabled in the trial version – you must Register the program to enable this option.
Installer Size: 1.93 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000
Developer: Ilya Schepikhin
Download Links : The Palette – Melody Composing Tool 4.4.3 + Full Crack