- Flash Dock Menu Component is an easy and fast way to make Flash dock menu for your Flash design.
- It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Action script 3.
- 0, both on Windows and Mac.
- Making a stunning Flash dock menu is just as easy as drag and drop the component to your Flash movie, adding photo list via the photo list editor in Component Inspector or by defining an XML string or an XML file, then the dock menu is done.
- Its main features include:1.
- Drag and drop usage, no need for a piece of Action script code2.
- Four ways to define photo list: photo list editor in Component Inspector, XML string, external XML file or using Action script function3.
- Two ways to include photos: embedding photos into the Flash movie or leave the image files outside4.
- Two kinds of web link modes: opening web link each time you click the slide, or only when the slide is on the front of the slideshow5.
- Optional HTML formatted and CSS driven tooltip6.
- Customizable reflection effect7.
- Customizable slide size and position8.
- Support JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF image formats, transparent PNG and GIF images are supported9.
- Option to pause rotating when mouse rolling over10.
- Work with Lightbox211.
- Read photo list XML file information from Flashovers
Installer Size: 2.00 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
Developer: Mtoolsoft Pty Ltd
Download Links : Flash Dock Menu 1.0 Crack Serial