- SkPortScan ActiveX Control is a lightweight and powerful port scanner control.
- It allows developers to integrate port-scanning capabilities into their applications.
- SkPortScan can be used for network exploration or security auditing.
- SkPortScan can determine what services (ports) are open (offered) by remote hosts.
- It is capable of scanning multiple hosts simultaneously.
- SkPortScan can scan different protocols simultaneously: – TCP ports only; – UDP ports only; – TCP and UDP ports simultaneously.
- It can operate in 3 different scan modes: – Scan range of ports; – Scan authorized ports only (authorized port numbers are divided into three ranges: the Well Known Ports, the Registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports.
- Well Known Ports are those from 0 through 1023, Registered Ports are those from 1024 through 49151, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports are those from 49152 through 65535.
- The Well Known Ports are assigned by the IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) and on most systems can only be used by system (root level) processes or by programs executed by privileged users); – Scan hostile ports only (ports, that are mostly used for backdoors or trojan programs.
- Hackers/crackers that break into systems often start processes running on one of the following ports and then use them to either regain entry or launch attacks against other sites).
- SkPortScan ActiveX Control has one of the most complete ports databases available today built in, and provides comprehensive APIs for accessing it.
- It can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment, including Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Delphi.
- SkPortScan ActiveX Control comes with complete documentation, sample code, and working demo programs.
Installer Size: 3.08 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Magneto Software
Download Links : SkPortScan ActiveX Control 188.8.131.52 Crack Patch