- Paessler URL Recorder helps to find out the URLs and POSTDATA strings that a user sends to a web server while surfing a sequence of URLs.
- It works like a standard web browser, whereby you enter a URL at the top of the application then click “Go”.
- You can then use the mouse to surf through the sequence you want to record.
- While you are accessing one page after the other, the URL and – if you submit a POST request – the POSTDATA, are stored in the list at the bottom of the window.
- Once you have finished recording your URLs or POSTDATA you can save the list of URLs to CSV and HTML, copy the list to the clipboard and copy individual URLs or POSTDATA to the clipboard.
Installer Size: 0.72 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: Paessler AG
Download Links : Paessler URL Recorder 1.0 + Activation Crack