- Networking calendarsMultiSchedule is a calendar software application that can be used on a network or on just one computer.
- Multiple users can use multiple computers to input/view/edit calendar events simultaneously in real time.
- All data are stored on a central server/computer.
- No dedicated server/computer is needed.
- The client side software can coexist with the server side software on one computer.
- It works for both Peer-to-Peer network and Client/Server network.
- Connect to the calendar server through Internet If you have a server that is accessible over the Internet, MultiSchedule will be able to connect to the server over the Internet! We recommend that you use a DSL/ADSL or Cable modem to connect to the server if you are connecting to it over Internet to get the best result.
- If you don’t have a server you can use the “Hosted” version of MultiSchedule and we will take care of your database on our servers which have a super fast connection.
- This way you don’t have to bother about your calendar data, you will be able to access it on every computer that has Internet access.
- Synchronize with MS OutlookMultiSchedule is able to do two-way synchronization with MS Outlook.
- This way you can synchronize your calendar with your MS Outlook, without having to buy an extremely expensive MS Exchange Server.
- From MS Outlook you can Sync again to your PDA with your standard PDA-sync-software.
- Custom appointment / task propertiesCustomizable appointment / task properties.
- Set up your own appointment and task properties.
- You can organize your appointments with these custom properties.
- For example: You add a custom field Invoiced or Paid to your calendar-items.
- This way you can check if an appointment has been paid for or has been invoiced already.
Installer Size: 3.26 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: ATX NV/SA
Download Links : MultiSchedule 184.108.40.206 Keygen Crack