- Raise Data Recovery for XFS was designed as a cost-efficient solution specially for XFS file system of Linux OS.
- The software allows to recover accidentally deleted, damaged and lost files from XFS file system.
- Powerful software mechanisms recover data stored on a great variety of repositories – hard disks, removable storages, disk images, virtual disks of virtual machines – and partitions formatted with XFS of Linux operating system.
- If necessary, additional tool RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder allows to recover lost information from complex RAID-systems as well.
- Raise Data Recovery for XFS manages reconstruction of damaged XFS file system even in serious cases.
- Moreover, the software also detects other file systems – Windows (FAT and NTFS); Apple Mac OS (HFS+); Linux (Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 , Raiser FS, JFS (JFS2) and FreeBSD (UFS/UFS2) that can be helpful for identification of file system type the storage is formatted with.
- XFS file system features quite good support of deleted files recovery.
- Nevertheless, files could be recovered with incorrect file names.
- In its work Raise Data Recovery for XFS applies latest data recovery techniques that allow to achieve highest possible data recovery result.
- Among such techniques is heuristics that enables recovery of deleted files even with real file names.
- Performing recovery Raise Data Recovery for XFS carefully scans the storage in a read-only mode that eliminates data overwriting and ensures complete safety of your data.
- User-friendly interface facilitates all do-it-yourself operations making the software suit even non-experienced users.
Installer Size: 7.49 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: SysDev Laboratories LLC
Download Links : Raise Data Recovery for XFS 5.17.1 + Full Crack