- Blue Sky Project Tracker is a Web-Based time tracking system with expense tracking.
- The software is locally installed on a Windows server or PC.
- The web interface itself can be accessed with a web browser on multiple operation systems.
- In the web interface, employees can enter the time spent on a project or sub-project.
- At the same time, expenses can be entered.
- After a full week has been filled in, the employee can submit the timesheet for approval by the manager.
- The time and expense tracking data can contain additional user data fields.
- These data fields can either contain text, numerical values, or items selected from a list.
- Examples of possible custom fields are: Client, Notes, and Payment method.
- Statistics are available in graphs and tables, or can be exported to a spreadsheet file format.
- The statistics show, for example, the amount of time that has been spent per week on each of the major projects.
- Using a cost calculation factor, the time spending’s can be converted to a monetary value and combined with the other expenses.
- For each project, a detailed description can be entered, and the progress in percentages can be tracked.
- A permission system with user accounts, user groups, system permissions, and project permissions, allows fine-grained access control.
- For example, a user or group can be permitted to view a project, to comment on it, to book spending’s on it, to update its progression, or to completely manage it.
- The list of user accounts and their group membership can be imported from a CSV file.
- The Project Tracker Control Panel shows the status of the service, and contains an option to check for an updated version online.
- The software can use or create a certificate to provide a secure HTTPS web interface.
Installer Size: 5.05 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Palmwood Software
Download Links : Blue Sky Project Tracker 1.5.5 Full Crack