- GridMove is a window management tool that can quickly arrange windows into desktop grids.
- It does so by defining a visual grid on the desktop, to which windows can easily be snapped.
- This program comes bundled with some predefined grid templates, that can be swapped with one click, but also features the possibility of creating custom grids or sharing grids made by others.
- GridMove makes moving windows, resizing windows, displaying them on cascade or on mosaic, making them on top or anything you can think of as easy as drag and drop.
- This tool was made taking in mind those who own big screens and keep organizing their windows.
- This program is specially useful for anyone that keeps more than 1 window on the screen at one time, because it helps the user to maximize the usable space of the monitor, by resizing the windows in a much easier way than moving and resizing them one by one.
- Thanks to its simple interaction methods, GridMove becomes intuitive and fast, helping you to improve your workflow.
- Also, GridMove is fully expandable.
- This is due to its new function that allows a custom grid to include elements that can run any local file.
- It features: – Several pre-made grid templates that can be easily swapped – 3 different interaction methods to suit everyone’s likes – Ability to set windows on top and maximize them vertically or horizontally – Full keyboard support, which can organize windows with one hotkey press – Customizable interface – Possibility to create dynamic custom grids – Full Multimonitor Support
Installer Size: 0.75 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
Download Links : GridMove 1.19.57 + Full Crack