- A fast, highly optimized implementation of popular checksum algorithms: CRC32, CRC16, CRC16C (CRC-CCITT).
- The library allows to calculate checksums for files, memory blocks, strings, blobs, streaming data.
- It is quick, flexible, easy to use.
- It supports 3 interfaces: FastCRC API (the API can be used as is, or it can be used to create wrappers for languages that can use DLL or LIB), C++ Interface (C++ wrapper classes to FastCRC API), and FastCRC Type Library (includes all declarations for accessing the functionality from programming languages that can reference a .
- TLB, such as VB 5.
- 0, VB 6.
- 0, VBA, etc).
- It allows static/dynamic linking.
- It has no external dependencies such as MFC DLLs, COM/DCOM or other component.
- The help file has C, C++ and Visual Basic examples showing how to add checksum calculations to Windows applications quickly and easily.
Installer Size: 0.27 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: SlavaSoft Inc.
Download Links : FastCRC Library 1.51 Cracked