- Backup for Workgroups is a disk-based, Client/Server automatic backup and disaster recovery software program for Windows servers and desktops.
- Designed for the small office, it can operate within your existing computer network; it only needs access to enough disk-based storage to hold your backups and does not use expensive tapes and tape drives.
- Wizards walk you through installing, configuring and using Backup for Workgroups to make backup and data recovery easy for offices with limited or no traditional IT staff.
- Backs up Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL, Open Files, Outlook and everything else on your Windows Servers and workstations.
- Sends you Daily Email Summaries to keep you informed of the results of all your backups.
- Color-coded tables alert you of any problems so you can take corrective actions if needed.
- Comes with 4 preset recovery options that allow you to restore one or more files, restore accidentally deleted files, perform a point-in-time roll-back, or restore your entire computer.
- Customized Disaster Recovery reports guide you through the disaster recovery process.
- Use the included Mirroring feature to automatically copy your backup data to a second location that can be on-site or off-site.
- Provides you with enterprise backup features at small business prices.
- Pricing starts at per computer to backup (Backup Client) and for the Open File Add-On to expand the Backup Client to include Exchange Servers, SQL Servers and Domain Controllers.
- Volume pricing available.
- Find out why so many people love Backup for Workgroups; download the 30-day trial software today!
Installer Size: 9.95 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
Developer: Lockstep Systems Inc
Download Links : Backup for Workgroups 6.0.3 Crack Patch