- MailEnable Standard Edition provides SMTP, POP3 and webmail services for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 Server systems.
- Its simple installation procedure and powerful administration software means that you will be up and running quickly.
- Included in the package are: MailEnable SMTP Service, an integrated service providing SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) for transmitting email messages between servers on the Internet.
- Some of the features of the SMTP service are; Supports RFC 821, 974, 1869, 2554, 2821, binds to specific or all IP addresses, powerful relay options, grant or deny access for IP address ranges, pickup event so you can run scripts or executable on an email SMTP authentication, allow/deny email where the sender domain does not resolve, ban on a domain-to-domain basis.
- MailEnable POP3 Service:- This service provides POP3 access to users mailboxes.
- Its features are: Supports RFC 1939, supports APOP secure authentication, grant or deny access for IP address ranges.
- List Server Service.
- Its features are; Moderated and moderated lists, add headers and footers to messages.
- The MailEnable administrator allows the administration and configuration of all mail services.
- This includes adding new hosted customers, their SMTP domains and setting up mailbox mappings for these domains.
- Some of the many features of the administration console are; Delete messages by age, mailbox, post office or globally, configure catchall, abuse and admin emails easily, configure redirection for email addresses, import Windows users, import group members from CSV files, customizable user export, W3C Extended log file format, disable/enable users, post offices or domains, create random passwords.
Installer Size: 41.40 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: MailEnable Pty. Ltd.
Download Links : MailEnable Standard 9.05 Full Crack