- In light of the horrible oil spill that has been plaguing the Gulf of Mexico and other nearby areas, the federal government has determined that BP will be liable for damages caused by the BP oil spill.
- This declaration is held on the strength of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990, among other laws.
- These laws are safeguards to maintain accountability of these gigantic oil companies.
- Due to the extensive reach of the damages and their far-reaching consequences, there is bound to be an overwhelming number of BP claims.
- This huge number of claims alone, barring any possible foul play, will pose a very high hurdle to the claimants in their efforts to get what is due them.
- This is one of the reasons why President Obama himself feels like the handling of these claims should be done by an independent entity.
- Today, the claims are still being processed by BP itself.
- BP has set up many channels to expedite the process which is, needless to say, taking so much longer than usual, again, because of the sheer number of claims that are being set against the company all at once.
- Claims can be filed through the internet, through the phone and through mail.
- Correspondence channels like telephony, fax, and email are being maximized to speed up the processes and minimize further inconvenience to both claimants and the company.
- The extent of BP’s liability is clearly expressed in the law.
- As per the Oil Pollution Act, the company shall pay BP claims for oil removal and clean-up costs, property damage, loss of income, net lost government revenue, net lost earning capacity, cost of increased public services, and damages to natural resources.
- In addition, BP has agreed to make interim payments to claimants who are not receiving their regular income while BP is cleaning up the muddled Gulf of Mexico.
Installer Size: 280 KB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : bp-claim.com 1 + Activation Crack