- NIC Spider is a powerful program for creating and checking the availability of domain names for your site.
- Choosing a domain name is a very important procedure because it is the first step in your website promotion.
- If you select a particular domain, you can easily attract the visitors you need.
- Using prefixes, the program will generate plenty of domain names mirroring the specificity of your site.
- The process is very simple – just enter your keywords, select the list of prefixes, specify the top-level domain you need (com, net, org or others) and generate names.
- Possible name combinations will be created, including names with the keywords.
- Sets of prefixes available in the distribution kit are compiled after the long collection and analysis of data based on the experience of Internet companies and are considered most successful.
- The program will check the availability of the names very quickly.
- Names are checked with the help of multithreaded requests.
- Each request checks one domain.
- The number of simultaneous requests can be regulated.
- The availability of a domain is checked and the main information about it is displayed first.
- Then the program searches for more detailed information about the domain.
Installer Size: 2.00 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
Developer: FlexibleSoft Co.
Download Links : NIC Spider 2009 1.0 beta 2 Cracked