- Changes Saver is intended for saving the files modification history.
- At each file modification, its copy, that is its version, gets created.
- A user can view and use any previous file version at any moment.
- Changes Saver allows setting different options of versions creation, which are:Modes of versions creation.
- It is possible to create a version at each saving, after accumulating a certain number of modifications, or after a certain time interval.
- Besides, a user can manually create versions when he/she finds it necessary.
- Versions storing.
- There is a possibility to set a number of versions for storing, or a period, for which versions will be saved.
- This does not mean, however, that after these conditions are reached, versions will no longer be created.
- What is going to happen is that old versions will be replaced by more recent file versions.
- Versions naming.
- You can set a format of file names for versions.
- This is convenient for viewing versions.
- Alternative viewer.
- It is possible to set a program for viewing versions, different from the one defined in Windows.
- This can be helpful in the situation when it is necessary to simply view a version file without loading a “heavy” application for its editing.
- Change Saver provides with the ability to manage files versioning from a special application Changes Saver Monitor, as well as directly from Windows Explorer context menu, which greatly simplifies working with Changes Saver.
Installer Size: 1.33 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Download Links : Changes Saver 2.2 Full Crack