- AnyReader: CD data recovery / DVD data recovery.
- Read from scratched CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray disks, unreliable LAN (Wi-Fi), damaged floppy/flash disks, etc.
- Effectively copy corrupt data from any type of disks or faulty connections when standard copy methods fail.
- AnyReader supports resumed downloads from a remote PC if the connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
- AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray or defective floppy/hard disks.
- Normally, when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied.
- AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn’t been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks.
- This will allow you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read.
- Here are some situations where AnyReader can help: your CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drive can’t read a bad, scratched or trashed disks; the standard copying method fails because of an error, such as ” (Bad CRC) A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) checksum error occurred”, “Cannot read from the source file or disk”, an unknown error or a bad disk; you have 2 bad copies of a file that you would like to put right; you can’t download a file across a wireless LAN because of a bad connection, etc.
- The latest version comes with a new feature: audio CD ripping.
Installer Size: 2.97 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 10
Developer: Essential Data Tools
Download Links : AnyReader 3.13 Keygen Serial