- Free tool to convert project plans created by MS-Project (MPP files) to Smartworks Project Planner (PPR) format.
- The tool also converts the Smart Works Project Planner Reader (PPR) files to MS Project Exchange format (MPX), which can be viewed using MS Project and Primavera Project Planner.
- Users can now share the MPP files with others who do not have MS-Project, freely.
- Now your customers can view the progress of their project in terms of Gantt charts , Network diagrams and other graphical charts even if they do not have MS-Project installed in their system.
- However the user cannot modify the project plan or print it.
- Please note that the current version will convert only the .
- mpp files created using MS Project 2000, 2002 and 2003 can be converted to PPR format.
- Users can use the freeware tool Smartworks Project Planner reader which can be downloaded from http://www.
- htm to view the converted project plans.
- The current version of the project planner reader runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000/2003.
Installer Size: 6.23 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: Accord Software & Systems Inc.
Download Links : MPP2PPR converter 4.0 Cracked