- PortMarshaller is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service.
- The software accepts connections on a particular TCP port, and establishes connections to a different TCP port to fulfill requests.
- This capability offers a solution to various network topology problems.
- Administrative web interface allows the monitoring of connection and data transfer statistics.
- New access control lists, which support both “allow” and “deny” lists, can be used to filter all incoming connections.
- New connection log options allow opened, closed, blocked and failed connections to be saved to disk.
- Optionally integrates with Internet Information Services (IIS) for its advanced abilities.
Installer Size: 0.44 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: Coral Works, Inc.
Download Links : PortMarshaller 1.2 Cracked